Frequently Needed School Information
(refer to CCA Student Handbook for detailed CCA policies)
- In cases of inclement weather, CCA follows SPRING ISD NEWS HEADLINES FOR SCHOOL CLOSURES. If you are unsure call our emergency cell number at 832-452-8444.
- All Students: Registration Fees are important because they secure registration in a specific grade level – (i.e. a class space is reserved for your child). First come, First served basis.
- All Students: Tuition and Fees are nonrefundable. 2 weeks written/paid notice required to withdraw from CCA.
- All Students: CCA operates on a budget that is based upon full-time, year round enrollment of students. We do not pro-rate tuition for student holidays or 2 or less bad weather days. Any school closures over this number each year; however, will result in pro-rated tuition.
- All Students: If a new student enrolls at CCA anytime during the school year his/her tuition will be pro-rated to begin at that point in the calendar year, and the regular tuition policies resume from that point forward.
- All Students: There is a 5% Sibling Discount off the lesser priced tuition, unless other discounts apply.
- All Students: CCA Uniforms are required for students in PreK3 & PreK4 during the school year from mid August to end of May. Every Friday is CCA spirit shirt day or free dress day (free dress must be conservative)! Closed toe shoes always required year-round for safety purposes.
- CCA Preschool Tuition is due year-round. Two weeks written/paid notice required to withdraw from CCA. CCA preschool is no longer offering summer tuition on a week by week basis, but grants a once-a-year 2 week illness or vacation break from tuition for preschoolers (with written notice) after completing one year of full-time, consistent CCA enrollment with no breaks in payments!
- Preschool Only: CCA Parents must complete Food Program paperwork in accordance with Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP). We send this information directly to our school food program sponsor that maintain these files on our behalf. It is because of this CACFP program that we are able to provide breakfast and lunch services to your child!
- We accept Texas Worksource/NCI or other Military or College Subsidies. Check with our bookkeeper for more information. Texas Worksource Phone Number is 1-888-469-5627.
Automatic Monthly Credit Card payment is expected. Two weeks (10 business days) paid, written, advanced notice to CCA required to withdraw from any CCA Child Care Programs.
After School Tuition Rates
We have pro-rated care each month, coordinating it with Arrow-Champions Academy School Calendar. There is no discount if you are only using before school care or only using after school care – it is considered to be one service! click to download file